Question about Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
If your referring to the router login password, just reset the router then login to the router page to change it..
to reset router:
- locate reset button at the back of router
- WHILE router is ON, use paper clip to hold power button down for 10 secs
- release the button, router will reboot
- wait for 30 secs
- type 192.168.1.1 on address bar if browser, then login to router using default Username: leave box empty & Password: admin
- for configuring the router, you can refer to router manual:
hope it helps! :D
Posted on Sep 11, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 11, 2013 | Acer Aspire 4720 Notebook
on Jan 06, 2011 | Computers & Internet
on Oct 29, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 19, 2012 | eMachines eM250-1162 Atom N270 1.6GHz 1GB...
Jun 10, 2012 | Acer Aspire 3502WLCi Notebook
May 27, 2012 | HEWLETT-PACKARD G56-129WM Laptop PC
Apr 25, 2012 | eMachines EL1352G-01w (884483537679) PC...
Mar 03, 2010 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Jun 23, 2009 | Computers & Internet
122 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!