Question about HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet Printer
The problem will not be solve by just unplugging the power cord and plug in again. It will need to be reset to clear the error in your printer.
Follow these steps to make it work normal again.
1. While your printer is on.. disconnect the usb cable from the back of your printer.
2. Remove the cartridges.
3. Wait until the message "Insert Cartridge" display on the control panel.
4. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the printer.
5. Wait for 60 seconds.
6. Plug the power cord at the back of the printer...If printer does not automatically on..press the "Power" button.
7. Reinsert the cartridge and close any open doors of the printer.
8. If prompted to Calibrate, do so..
9. Reconnect the usb at back of the printer...and try printing again..
Please don't forget to rate this answer.
Thank you for using Fixya.
Posted on Sep 11, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 08, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 18, 2011 | HP Photosmart C7280 Printer
Dec 08, 2010 | Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 31, 2010 | HP Photosmart D7160 InkJet Printer
Jan 30, 2010 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 11, 2008 | HP Photosmart 8250 InkJet Printer
Apr 16, 2008 | HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
Jan 02, 2008 | Brother Multi-Function Center MFC-240C...
Jul 25, 2007 | HP PSC 1210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
136 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!