Question about HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
1. Take the battery out of the laptop & try to turn on the laptop using power adapter only. If the computer turns on, then the battery is defective & needs to be replaced.
2. Make sure the power adapter is not defective. Test the output voltage of the power adapter using a voltmeter. Compare the voltmeter reading to the nominal value written on the adapter or the laptop.
3. If you have another processor which is compatible with your laptop's model, try swapping processors & test to see if the laptop will work.
4. The power button could be bad.
5. The motherboard could be defective & needs to be replaced.
Posted on Sep 18, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 04, 2011 | HP CompaqPresario CQ61310USE Notebook
Connect the USB cable (provided with the controller) into the data USB port on the top of the controller. Insert the other end of the controller into one of the two USB ports on the front of the system.
Jan 15, 2011 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Nov 30, 2010 | Watches
Jul 11, 2010 | Plantronics CS70 Wireless Headset
Jun 23, 2010 | Lenovo IdeaPad Y510 Notebook
Feb 17, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Nov 29, 2009 | Tomtom GO GPS Receiver
Nov 22, 2008 | Cell Phones
Apr 04, 2014 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!