Question about Acer Aspire 4520-5582 Notebook
Take the battery out of the laptop & try to turn on the laptop
using power adapter only. If the computer turns on, then the battery is
defective & needs to be replaced.
2. Make sure the power adapter is not defective. Test the output voltage of the power adapter using a voltmeter. Compare the voltmeter reading to the nominal value written on the adapter or the laptop.
3. If you have another processor which is compatible with your laptop's model, try swapping processors & test to see if the laptop will work.
4. The power button could be bad.
5. The motherboard could be defective & needs to be replaced
Posted on Sep 18, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 28, 2012 | Acer Aspire 4520-5582 Notebook
Sep 10, 2011 | Acer Aspire 4520 Notebook PC
Feb 28, 2011 | Acer Aspire 4520-5582 Notebook
You may have a bad DC connection:
Symptoms of a broken power jack
1. If you wiggle the power cord or the AC Adapter connector on the back of the laptop, the power LED and battery charge LED start to flicker.
2. Battery will not charge in the laptop.
3. Laptop runs fine off a charged battery.
4. With the AC Adapter connected the laptop appears to be dead.
No power LED or battery charge LED activity.
5. Laptop randomly powers off without any warning.
If your laptop is out of warranty, then you can fix the problem by re-soldering DC-IN jack on the system board. If it
Dec 27, 2010 | Acer Aspire 4520-5582 Notebook
Oct 27, 2010 | Acer Aspire 4520-5141 Notebook
Apr 09, 2010 | Acer Aspire 4520-5803 Laptop
Nov 24, 2009 | Acer Aspire 4520-5582 Notebook
Feb 07, 2009 | Acer Aspire 4520-5582 Notebook
290 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: