Question about LG Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: has a region lock on
Here is the official software from LG to unlock region codes on all RH 3xx series HDD players.
1. Go to http://hk.lge.com/support/support_lgeservice.jsp
2. Go to "Product Support"
3. On the left panel, find "Device Drive", then "DVD Player/Recorder".
4. Download the "RH3xx.iso" from the linked page.
5. Burnt ISO to a CD (must be burnt as an image, use free software such as ImgBurn http://www.imgburn.com/)
6. Load CD onto the LG player
7. You will be prompted to choose a new region code - go with 0 for region-free
I think this will be the last option to unlock this player. Hope this finally solves your region problem.
Posted on Aug 16, 2008
Try using only four zeros instead of 7. Open tray press pause, enter 0000 region management centre thingy should appear. enter 0. press pause. switch off unit and switch back on. test disk. lemme know if it works
Posted on Mar 30, 2009
The code I found from a trusted website says:
Posted on Apr 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 14, 2012 | Televison & Video
Aug 06, 2012 | LG RH397H DVD Recorder
Mar 27, 2012 | LG Televison & Video
Dec 28, 2010 | LG RH177 DVD Recorder/HDD Recorder
Sep 29, 2009 | Televison & Video
Apr 13, 2009 | Televison & Video
Apr 06, 2009 | LG Televison & Video
Apr 05, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jul 24, 2008 | Televison & Video
265 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: