Question about RCA Universal Remote Control
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 14, 2015 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Programming the RCA RCR6373 or RCR6373N Universal Remote
To use this universal remote with your home entertainment system, first you need to program it to control your devices. There are four ways you can program the universal remote to operate your devices:
Note: If you accidentally press the REVERSE key after your device turns on, press the FORWARD key. Then, wait two seconds to see if your device turns off again.
- Throughout the programming of each key, be sure to keep the remote pointed at the IR sensor of the device you are currently programming the remote to control.
- Test the remote with the device to make sure the device key is programmed with the correct code for maximum functionality. If some features don't work, try a different code. See the "Testing the Code for Maximum Functionality" section below for more information.
- During the Auto Code Search, the remote ignores keypresses that aren't part of the search.
- The search times out after two minutes (the LED blinks four times and turns off, and the last programmed code under that device key is retained).
- The indicator light blinks four times and turns off when the remote has gone through all the codes. The remote exits the Auto Code Search. If your device hasn't turned off yet, try a different search method.
Testing the Code for Maximum Functionality:
- Try a variety of the device's functions with the remote. If some device features don't work, go to the next step to try a different code.
- Repeat the Auto Code Search Method from the beginning. When your device turns off, do not stop searching. Instead, with the unit now off, continue to press the PLAY key every 5 seconds until the unit turns back on.
- Once the unit turns back on, press the REVERSE key on the remote every 2 seconds until your device turns off again. When your device turns off again, press the STOP key.
- Test the key's functionality again by attempting to control a variety of the device's functions. If the code that has been stored controls the majority of the device's functions, programming is complete. If the code stored does not give maximum functionality, try another code.
May 17, 2014 | Televison & Video
Oct 25, 2010 | Televison & Video
May 08, 2010 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Jun 19, 2009 | Konka K2568U 25" TV
May 11, 2009 | Televison & Video
Dec 06, 2008 | Directv RC23 Remote Control
Feb 05, 2008 | RCA DRD430RG DirecTV DTV Receiver
Oct 01, 2007 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
283 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!