Question about Intel Motherboard
1. Check whether two power connectors are connected (one is 20 pin and the other 4 pin)
2. Remove all FRONT USB, Audio, HDD, CDRom and other connections on motherboard, except the power button connection now turn on.
3. If still does not, instead of Power button use reset button connection for Power button and try.
4. Check whether proper memory supporting type is installed in proper direction, try putting in another slot.
5. Change the SMPS eventhough it may be powering on.
6. Check the Motherboard by keeping it externally taking precautions.
Posted on Sep 11, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 10, 2011 | Intel Computers & Internet
Mar 02, 2010 | Gateway 503GR PC Desktop
Sep 24, 2009 | HP 417035-001 - HP Pavilion dv2000 Series...
Sep 03, 2009 | Apple MacBook 13"White /2.0Ghz Intel Core2...
Jun 20, 2009 | Bestec (ATX100-5) (ATX1005B) Power Supply
Apr 30, 2009 | ASUS P5QC Motherboard - Intel P45, Socket...
Mar 08, 2007 | Enermax (by Coolergiant) ELT400AWT Liberty...
44 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!