Question about Craftsman 13 Amp 714" Circular Saw
The spindle lock should be a short rod that sticks out on the motor side of the saw. Push this in and rotate the blade until the rod pushes in and locks the spindle. This will hold it tight so you can use a wrench on the nut that holds the blade on.
Posted on Sep 11, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 10, 2015 | Skilsaw 5500 Circular Saws
Feb 03, 2015 | Saws
Sep 09, 2017 | Whirlpool GHW9100L Front Load Washer
Sep 06, 2017 | Masonry Tools
Jun 18, 2011 | Jet 708319/JWS - 18HO 1HP Shaper 1Ph 115...
1. Be sure the guard assembly is securely attached to the gear case.
2. Put the backing flange onto the tool spindle
3. Place the depressed center wheel on the tool spindle as shown.
4. Thread the threaded clamp nut on tool spindle as shown.
5. Hold the tool spindle by engaging the spindle lock pin, and tighten clamp washer with wrench
Apr 16, 2011 | Garden
Feb 16, 2011 | Dewalt cutout tool DW660
Jul 20, 2010 | Garden
Mar 29, 2009 | 2006 Ford F 350 Super Duty
249 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: