Question about Sony Audio Players & Recorders
Books, Apps,etc. from MP3 Player/Ipod
Hook up your mp3 player to your computer
Go to your desktop and double left click on "My Computer"
When it opens you will see listing that says "Devices with Removal Storage" your mp3 player should be listed there.
Right click on your mp3 player, and a window will open, right click on "Open" and now your files/songs should be visible.
Hold the left click down and drag it across all the files/songs that you do not want this will highlight the files/songs you do not want, release,right click and then click on "Delete"
Now you mp3 player should be clear of the files/songs you do not want.
BE CAREFUL and do not delete files needed to operate your MP3 player.
Please rate me
Posted on Sep 11, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi...I just found help on the sony support page www.sony.com. You can delete songs by going to MY COMPUTER and clicking on the walkman as a storage device and delete files right from there under the music folder. Your MP3 will update when you unplug it from the computer.
Posted on Oct 22, 2008
If you go onto 'my computer' when its connected, you should see a thing for the mp3 player, open that and you should see all the files you have stored on it, and you can delete them at will :)
hope that helps
Posted on Jan 28, 2009
connect your walkman to your computer and then on the left side u should see WALKMAN there click on it and then u should see Click Here in blue do that scroll down though your songs right click on the songs u want delete u should see that option and there u go you've just deleted a song on your walkman
P.S. u need 2 b on windows media player when u plug in your walkman if u still have problems my
email i email@example.com br the way i'm only 12
Posted on Feb 19, 2009
1. Plug the MP3 player into the USB port. Open Windows Media Player, which will recognize that the device is plugged in and register under the "Sync" tab at the top.
2. Click on the "Sync" tab and and the library that is on your MP3 player will be displayed.
3. You can select individual songs or albums for deletion. Simply right click on the song or album to be deleted and scroll down to the "Delete" option.
4. After selecting "Delete," another window will come up which says "Are you sure you want to delete [title of song]?" There are two options at this point--you can delete from the library only or from the library and your computer. Select the one or the other and click
"OK." The song will be deleted. The change will be displayed within the library onscreen.
5. When you unplug the player from the port, the library will adjust the files to reflect the change. The player will say "configuring library" or some other message to that effect. Once this has finished, the main screen will be displayed. Depending on the model of the MP3 player, there may be a message stating "library updated."
Posted on Oct 07, 2009
You can delete songs through installing supplied software CD (Sonic Stage) in computer, that software has ability to upload or delete songs in Sony MP3 players.
Posted on Dec 05, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 14, 2010 | Sony Walkman NWZ-S616F MP3 Player
Jul 24, 2009 | Sony Walkman NWZ-B135 MP3 Player
May 13, 2009 | Sony Walkman Video NWZ-A816 Digital Media...
May 06, 2009 | Sony Walkman NWZ-S616F MP3 Player
Mar 14, 2009 | Sony Walkman NWZ-B103F MP3 Player
Dec 27, 2008 | Sony Network Walkman NW-E005 MP3 Player
Aug 21, 2008 | Sony Network Walkman NW-A1200 MP3 Player
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!