Question about Compaq Armada 1700 Notebook
1. Take the battery out of the laptop & try to turn on the laptop using power adapter only. If the computer turns on, then the battery is defective & needs to be replaced.
2. Make sure the power adapter is not defective. Test the output voltage of the power adapter using a voltmeter. Compare the voltmeter reading to the nominal value written on the adapter or the laptop.
3. If you have another processor which is compatible with your laptop's model, try swapping processors & test to see if the laptop will work.
4. The power button could be bad.
5. The motherboard could be defective & needs to be replaced.
Posted on Sep 18, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 16, 2015 | Televison & Video
May 10, 2014 | 1991 Nissan Stanza
Mar 16, 2013 | Pride New Jazzy 600 Power Wheelchair by...
Oct 23, 2012 | Gateway Computers & Internet
Dec 05, 2010 | 2005 Chevrolet Silverado
Mar 30, 2010 | Televison & Video
Mar 27, 2009 | Pride Mobility Products New Pride Mobility...
Dec 30, 2007 | LG WD-1080FD Front Load Washer
Jun 08, 2010 | Compaq Armada 1700 Notebook
Feb 02, 2009 | Compaq Armada 1700 Notebook
16 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: