Question about Computers & Internet
if your referring to the screen resolution of your screen, here;s how you can set it..
for Windows 7
- right click on a empty space on your desktop wallpaper, click PERSONALIZE
- or click START menu, type PERSONALIZATION on the start search box, then click it
- a windows will open, at the Bottom Left of it click DISPLAY
- then on the TOP LEFT, click Adjust Resolution
- look for the Drop down for the resolution, you can select the recommended option or whichever is best for your eyes..
hope this helps!
Posted on Sep 10, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 12, 2013 | RCA Televison & Video
Jun 05, 2013 | Computers & Internet
May 24, 2011 | Computers & Internet
May 18, 2011 | LG Computers & Internet
Jan 03, 2010 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Nov 21, 2008 | HP Pavilion dv9000z Notebook
Apr 23, 2008 | Sony Cybershot DSC-H3 Digital Camera
19 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!