Question about HP Pavilion dv2500t Notebook
1. Take the battery out of the laptop & try to turn on the laptop using power adapter only. If the computer turns on, then the battery is defective & needs to be replaced.
2. Make sure the power adapter is not defective. Test the output voltage of the power adapter using a voltmeter. Compare the voltmeter reading to the nominal value written on the adapter or the laptop.
3. If you have another processor which is compatible with your laptop's model, try swapping processors & test to see if the laptop will work.
4. The power button could be bad.
5. The motherboard could be defective & needs to be replaced
Posted on Sep 18, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 24, 2014 | HP Pavilion Computers & Internet
Jul 02, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Sep 08, 2011 | HP Pavilion a6547c Refurbished AMD Desktop...
Apr 15, 2011 | HP Pavilion Elite M9060N PC Desktop
Jan 08, 2011 | HP Pavilion a620n (PC028A) PC Desktop
Aug 14, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Mar 26, 2009 | HP Pavilion F1703 17" LCD Monitor
Mar 10, 2008 | HP Pavilion A730N (PJ510AA) PC Desktop
Jun 29, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv2500t Notebook
108 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: