Question about Lexmark X4270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Here's an article on How to Install Ink Cartridges in Lexmark X4200 Series All-In-One's. Just click on this link: http://bit.ly/c1bGkM. Just follow the instructions.
In some cases, the ink cartridge carrier won't position itself in the middle even when the printer is on and the cover is open. Just unplug the printer from the power source. With the cover open, hold the solid white strip in the middle inside the printer - the other end of it is connected to the ink cartidge carrier. Gently slide the carrier to the center. Load the cartridges. Close the cover. Plug the printer back to power source. Thank you for choosing Lexmark.
Posted on Sep 10, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Make sure that the power is turned on.
2. Open the Front Cover.
The FINE Cartridge Holder moves to the replacement position.
3. Remove the empty FINE Cartridge.
(1) Pinch the tabs and open the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover.
(2) Remove the FINE Cartridge.
4. Prepare the new FINE Cartridge.
(1) Take a new FINE Cartridge out of its package and remove the orange protective tape (C) gently.
5. Install the FINE Cartridge.
(1) Put a new FINE Cartridge in the FINE Cartridge Holder.
The Color FINE Cartridge should be installed into the left slot and the Black FINE Cartridge should be installed into the right slot.
(2) Close the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover to lock the FINE Cartridge into place.
Push down the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover until it clicks.
(3) Confirm that the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover is closed correctly.
6. Close the Front Cover.
Sep 20, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
May 21, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One Printer
Apr 25, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 16, 2011 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
The ink cartridge carrier moves and stops at the loading
position unless the printer is busy.
Dec 17, 2010 | Dell Inkjet 720 Printer
Feb 15, 2010 | Canon Pixma iP2600 Photo InkJet Printer
Jan 06, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Sep 29, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
Sep 16, 2008 | Brother MFC-5840CN All-In-One InkJet...
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!