Question about Dell Dimension 3000 PC Desktop
Try these steps:
1. unplug the computer from the power source for -5 minutes
2. while it's unplug remove the CMOS battery and put i back in, this will restore the default settings of your BIOS
3. plug the power cord and turn the unit on
4. while the unit is turning on press F8 repeatedly until you have an option to select Safe mode to reboot
5. If you can reboot to Safe mode run checkdisk and restart computer then reboot on Normal mode
If the above steps would not work try to use a different power supply.
Posted on Sep 10, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 17, 2009 | Canon i350 InkJet Printer
Jun 27, 2009 | Sony VAIO (PCWA-A200)
Jun 12, 2009 | Mitsubishi WD-52327 52" Rear Projection...
May 16, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 1501 Notebook
Apr 30, 2009 | APC VS 500VA (VS500VA) UPS System
Feb 19, 2009 | Cisco RPS 22/18 (cab-rps-2218)
Aug 11, 2008 | Dell Dimension 3000 PC Desktop
98 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!