Question about Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
You need to reset your printer to remove this error. But first, may I suggest that you remove first your ink cartridge. Clean the contact surface using a cotton bud moistened with alcohol. After cleaning return back the cartridge.
Follow these steps:
1. Turn off the printer
2. Press and hold down the Stop/Reset button and Power button for 5 seconds.
3. While holding the Power button, release the Stop/Reset button.
4. While still holding the Power button, press the Stop/Reset button twice
5. Release Power button (wait till you get the lights)
6. Press the Stop/Reset button 3 times each having a 3 seconds gap. (check whether you are getting the orange light or not)
7. Press the Power button and enter data.
8. Remove the cartridge. Leave it for 20 seconds
9. Press the Power button and shutdown printer.
10. Return cartridge and start the printer.
11. Set the language and country.
After the first reset procedure and there is still an error, do this 2nd reset.
When the error is displayed on the display panel of the printer, 1. Press and Hold the STOP/RESET button and wait until it self restart.
2. Release the STOP/RESET button so printer will completely restart. After this, your printer will print again.
Please give this solution a 4 thumbs up rating.
Thank you for using Fixya
Posted on Sep 10, 2010
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 05, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
May 19, 2017 | Dell Inspiron 5100 Notebook
Jan 14, 2011 | Canon Pixma Mp250 Allinone Inkjet Photo...
Nov 23, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Aug 23, 2009 | Canon PIXMA® MP530 All-In-One Printer
Apr 19, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
May 11, 2008 | Brother HL 1440 Laser Printer
Mar 13, 2008 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5100 All-In-One Printer
427 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: