Question about Disney Pix Click Digital Camera
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
My daughter just received one of these camera's for her 6th birthday and is extremely excited. I am running Windows XP and was getting the "No pictures on camera" error. I tried downloading the drivers for this but that did not work. Here is what I did to get the camera working:
1) Connect the camera with the provided USB cable.
2) Download the latest driver from the Digital Blue web site: http://digiblue.com/customer-service/downloads/index.html, select the "The Disney Pix Micro Drivers for WIN ME, 2000, XP"
3) Install this driver, this will not enable the camera to work yet.
4) After this driver has installed, go to Control Panel
5) Select System
6) Select the Hardware tab
7) Select Device Manager
8) Find the device in the list (mine said "USB Digital Still Camera"), will probably have the yellow exclamation mark on it saying that it is not working.
9) Double click the device
10) Select "Reinstall Driver" from the General tab
11) When asked if Windows can connect to Windows Update to search for software, select "Yes, this time only" and click Next.
12) Choose "Install the software automatically" and click Next.
13) You should get a message saying the driver for the "DB CIF Cam" has not passed the Windows Logo testing, select "Continue Anyway".
14) Click Finish.
15) The first time I did this, I needed to take a picture while the camera was connected to the PC.
After doing this I am able to download the pictures and everything works great. I hope this helps.
Posted on Apr 17, 2008
SOURCE: software driver
i had the same problem with my camera too but i emailed the manufacter and this is what they sent me:
Thank you for your interest in Digital Blue. Please unplug the camera from your computer and follow the steps below.
(dll = dynamic link library)
Posted on Jul 10, 2008
Posted on Jul 31, 2009
SOURCE: Hi, i have a Disney
Have you tried attaching with USB? Should be detected without the software. You can also use an external card reader.
Unless there is some application you like with that particular software, you should be able to use without it.
Posted on Jan 03, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 03, 2011 | Cameras
Aug 14, 2010 | Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
Jan 11, 2010 | Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
Dec 20, 2009 | Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
Sep 17, 2009 | Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
Jul 31, 2009 | Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
Jan 02, 2009 | Disney Pix Click Digital Camera
Dec 07, 2008 | Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
Mar 02, 2015 | Disney Pix Click Digital Camera
570 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: