Question about OKI C3400n Laser Printer
I believe there is, but it looks like someone may have already suggested a few steps, let me know if anyone has suggested something already and I will definitely help you out here.
Posted on Sep 10, 2010
1) Power on printer while holding both the + & - buttons simultaneously; release when “OKIUSER” is displayed.
2) Press either the + or – button until “ENGINE DIAG MODE” is displayed; press the Enter button and “DIAGNOSTIC MODE xx.xx.xx” will be displayed.
3) Press and hold both the - & On-line buttons simultaneously until “ENG DIAG LEVEL2” is displayed.
4) Press either the + or – button until “CONSUMABLE COUNTER SET” is displayed, press the Enter button; you are now in the menu to set various consumables.
5) Press either the + or – buttons to scroll through the various consumables, at the desired consumable (ie. “K-ID UNIT …” for the Black Image Drum Unit) press the Enter button and the last digit of the count will start flashing.
6) Press the Cancel button to decrease the digit amount or press the On-line button to increase the digit amount; press the + or – buttons to move along individual digits in the count.
7) Once the count is at the level you desire (I reset mine to 50), press and hold the On-line, Cancel, & Back buttons (yes, it’s 3 of them this time) simultaneously until the “*” reappears next to the count; you have reset that consumable’s count to the number you specified.
8) Press the + or – buttons to move to the next consumable and repeat at step 5.
9) Once all consumable counts have been set to desired amounts that are below their end-of-life thresholds, you can use the Back, +, & - buttons to exit through the menus (reverse of steps 2 through 4) until “INITIALIZING” is displayed.
10) You're finished! Now log in to the web interface with your browser and check to see the remaining life of your consumables.
If the above procedure would not work, you need to replace the respective component.
Let me know,if needed further assistance.
Hope i helped you.
Thanks for using ' Fixya ' and have a nice day!!
Posted on Sep 10, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 26, 2015 | OKI C3400n Laser Printer
Aug 27, 2014 | Dell 3130cn Color Laser Printer
Oct 25, 2013 | OKI C3400N Single Pass Color Printer
May 31, 2011 | OKI C3200n Led Printer
Mar 22, 2010 | OKI C3400n Laser Printer
Jun 25, 2009 | OKI C5150n Led Printer
Mar 18, 2009 | OKI C3400n Laser Printer
Mar 26, 2008 | OKI C5800Ldn Led Printer
404 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: