Question about Lexmark C530dn Laser Printer
The error indicates that the system board's on-board memory has failed. This usually requires a service call but you can try to turn off the printer, then turn on after 15 seconds. If the problem continues, I strongly suggest you contact Lexmark technical support or an authorized service provider for assistance. You may need to know your printer's model type and the serial number when calling for service. Thanks.
Posted on Sep 10, 2010
Lexmark x204n 960 service memory error Fix C242 - C243 Change
Posted on Dec 14, 2015
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: service 960 memory error- r
A 960 RAM MEMORY FAILURE message indicates a failure of the RAM MEMORY that is soldered onto the printer's main controller/system board.
If the printer is displaying a 960 memory error.
1. Power off the printer.
2. If you have any extra memory SIMMs or code SIMMs installed in the printer, remove them.
3. Power on the printer.
4. If the 960 error continues, the main controller/system board will probably need to be replaced.
5. If the 960 error does not return, try printing a few documents.
6. If these documents print correctly, the cause of the 960 memory error is probably one of the SIMMs you just removed.
To confirm this, do the following:
1. Turn off the printer and reinstall each SIMM one at a time.
2. After you install each memory card, power the printer back on and try printing. If the error returns as soon as you install a particular SIMM, that SIMM is probably the cause of the error message.
Posted on Nov 08, 2010
SOURCE: 960 service memory error-a
The printer memory is failing. RAM soldered on the system board is bad. It would be best if you contact Lexmark Technical Support for proper assistance.
Posted on Jul 15, 2011
Theprinter memory is failing. RAM soldered on the system board is bad. It would bebest if you contact Lexmark Technical Support for proper assistance.
Posted on Jul 15, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 28, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Jun 05, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Jun 14, 2011 | Lexmark C534dn Color Laser Printer
Mar 29, 2011 | Lexmark C534dn Color Laser Printer
Nov 08, 2010 | Lexmark C530dn Laser Printer
May 23, 2010 | Canon IXUS 960 IS Digital Camera
Apr 01, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Sep 23, 2009 | Olympus Camedia C-960 Zoom Digital Camera
Jan 26, 2009 | 1994 Volvo 960
Sep 20, 2007 | Lucent AT&T 960 Corded Phone
6,856 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!