Question about Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet Printer
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1 - Turn on the printer
2 - press MENù SCAN COPY SCAN (it will enter in service mode)
3 - select TEST MODE
4 - Select PRINTER TEST in TEST MODE
5 - Select EPROOM CLEAR
6 - Select INK COUNT
7 - Press OK
8 - Press the STOP/RESET key and then press the ON/OFF key
9 - Change the waste ink absorber in the printer
Posted on Nov 07, 2008
Follow this procedure:
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal.
Posted on Nov 04, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 01, 2009 | Canon PIXMA IP3500 Photo Inkjet Printer
Dec 02, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP170 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 24, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 05, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 16, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 07, 2007 | Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet...
192 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!