Question about D-Link DIR-655 Wireless Router
1. Delete the cookie, history, and cache or temp folder for the browser.
2. check the security setting in the browser.
3.check Windows firewall settings
4. check the firewall settings in the router.
5. some web page will not load if www is put in front of the web page in Internet Explorer 8.
Steps for deleting Browser History:
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click Tools, and then click Delete Browsing History.
3. In the Delete Browsing History window, click Delete All.
4. Click to select the Also delete files and settings stored by add-ons check box, and then click OK.
Reset Internet Explorer settings
1. Close all Internet Explorer and Windows Explorer windows.
2. Click Start
Collapse this imageExpand this image
, and then click Internet Explorer.
3. In Internet Explorer, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
4. Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.
5. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.
6. When Internet Explorer finishes restoring the default settings, click Close, and then click OK two times.
7. Close Internet Explorer, and then reopen it. The changes take effect the next time that you open Internet Explorer.
Posted on Sep 10, 2010
Have you isolated the problem by directly plugging your computer directly to your modem, bypassing your router? If you have done this but still cannot browse some websites, then this is a DNS problem with your Internet Provider. Try using Open DNS, 184.108.40.206 as Primary and 220.127.116.11 as secondary. Then try to browse again. But if you have plugged directly to the modem and was able to access those websites, then there is a restriction on your router and you may need to press and hold the reset button to reset it back to factory defaults.
Posted on Sep 10, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 20, 2013 | D-Link Xtreme N DIR-655 Wireless Router
Jan 10, 2011 | D-Link Xtreme N DIR-655 Wireless Router
Oct 29, 2010 | D-Link DIR-655 Wireless Router
Jul 31, 2017 | D-Link DIR-655 Wireless Router
Mar 27, 2010 | D-Link Xtreme N DIR-655 Wireless Router
Jan 15, 2010 | D-Link Xtreme N DIR-655 Wireless Router
Dec 19, 2009 | D-Link Xtreme N DIR-655 Wireless Router
Jul 20, 2009 | D-Link Xtreme N DIR-655 Wireless Router
Jul 18, 2009 | D-Link Xtreme N DIR-655 Wireless Router
Feb 12, 2009 | D-Link Xtreme N DIR-655 Wireless Router
505 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: