The complete user's manual for your phone is available at the following link:
Just use your mouse to click on the link which is the highlighted and underlined text above. This will open a new browser page for you automatically and allow you to download the manual.
Here is an excerp from that manual which describes how to set the time and date:
Caller ID Initial Setup:
After the battery installation and telephone line connection the display will show the Set Language screen:
1. Press the Review UP or DOWN button to select the desired language.
2. Once the desired language is selected , press the ERASE button to
3. Then the display will change to the Set Time / Date screen and the hour icon will be blinking.
1. Press the UP or DOWN button to set the current hour.
2. Press the ERASE button to shift to the minute setting.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 above to set MINUTE, MONTH and DATE.
4. Once the correct TIME/DATE is shown on the display, press the
ERASE button to end the setting. Then the display will change to
show the normal status.
Changing The Language Mode and TIME/DATE
1. Press and hold the ERASE button then press UP button.
2. Then follow the steps described above.
Good luck, I hope this was helpful.