Question about Samsung NC10-14GW PC Notebook
A company in Stockport, Greater Manchester, www.notebookrepair.co.uk carry all Samsung NC10 spares and are very helpful if the following doesn't work and you need to buy a new display cable
1. Remove the battery.
2. Peel off the little rubber pads from the four corners of the face of the lid and unscrew the four screws underneath them.
3. Using a pocket knife or similar object, peel the face off the lid. There are places along the top where some sort of adhesive keeps it together. Elsewhere, there are snaps that pop open as you peel the face off. Do not be alarmed.
4. Unscrew the four screws at the base of the LCD panel, freeing the panel from the hinges. Commence handling the LCD panel. Notice where the cable flattens out and adheres to the back of the panel, this is usually where there is a fracture - Have some fun peeling the first inch or so of it off and sticking it back on, so it is a bit higher and supports the fracture.
4A. This is where you take your new cable and thread it in in place of the broken cable - if the above doesn't cure the problem.
5. Re-insert the battery and fire up your computer. Check it's O.K. now - Once you have confirmed that your problem is solved, find a nice way to lace the wiring into place and screw the LCD panel back on.
6. Continue staring at the computer screen. Turn the brightness up to full blast and have a sandwich. Enjoy the computer. If the problem is still fixed, shut the computer down, remove the battery and screw everything back together.
Bear in mind that, if you are still under warranty and have a few weeks to blow, you might be better off sending the machine to Samsung.
Posted on Oct 07, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 23, 2013 | Toshiba Portege R700-S1310 13.3 inch...
Apr 26, 2012 | HP Computers & Internet
Jul 06, 2011 | HP Pavilion dv7-1130us laptop
Jul 03, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Sep 13, 2009 | Toshiba TECRA 8000 13.3" TFT LCD Display...
Apr 02, 2009 | EliteGroup ECS G900 Notebook
Jan 09, 2009 | Computers & Internet
65 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: