Question about GPS
Performing a Standard Reset
1. Slide the power switch all the way to the left (with the Nuvi's screen facing you).
2. Hold the switch in the position for at least eight seconds.
3. Push the switch to the right to power the Nuvi back on.
Performing a Factory Reset
1. Turn your Nuvi off by sliding the power switch to the left.
2. Press your finger against the bottom right corner of the touchscreen. Hold your finger in this position.
3. Slide the power switch to the right to turn the Nuvi back on. Continue to hold you finger against the screen until you see the factory reset prompt. Tap "Yes" to perform the factory reset.
Posted on Sep 09, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 29, 2016 | Apple iPad Tablets & eReaders
May 23, 2016 | Samsung Tablets & eReaders
Dec 03, 2015 | Nokia Cell Phones
Feb 25, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Oct 17, 2014 | Cell Phones
Jan 15, 2014 | Cell Phones
Dec 18, 2013 | Samsung GT-S5300 Galaxy Pocket
Jan 16, 2011 | Samsung SPH-i500
May 11, 2010 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
Mar 09, 2008 | Siemens SX66
Sep 24, 2017 | Mio GPS
394 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: