Question about Acer Aspire One Netbook 8.9" Notebook
1. Take the battery out of the laptop & try to turn on the laptop using power adapter only. If the computer turns on, then the battery is defective & needs to be replaced.
2. Make sure the power adapter is not defective. Test the output voltage of the power adapter using a voltmeter. Compare the voltmeter reading to the nominal value written on the adapter or the laptop.
3. If you have another processor which is compatible with your laptop's model, try swapping processors & test to see if the laptop will work.
4. The power button could be bad.
5. The motherboard could be defective & needs to be replaced.
Posted on Sep 19, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 15, 2011 | Archos 101 Internet Tablet
Apr 05, 2017 | Dell E156FP 15" LCD Monitor
Mar 09, 2010 | Samsung SyncMaster 244T 24" LCD Monitor
Jul 16, 2009 | Dual Electronics CECT P168 Cellular Phone
Apr 12, 2009 | Sony Bravia KDL-46V4100 46 in. LCD HDTV
Jan 16, 2009 | Sampo PD-70 15" Flat Panel LCD Monitor
Aug 13, 2008 | Westinghouse LCM-22w2 Television
103 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: