Question about Logitech Harmony 890 LCD Remote Control
Safe Mode is a diagnostic tool in the Remote used for troubleshooting purposes. If the words "Safe Mode" or "Safe Mode Requested" appear on the remote, complete the following steps:
1. Ensure the Remote is in "Safe Mode Requested" by taking out the batteries, and disconnecting the remote from the USB cable.
2. Hold down the Off button and plug the remote into the USB.
3. Continue holding down the Off button for another 10 seconds. The remote should then display the words "Safe Mode Requested".
4. With the unit in "Safe Mode Requested", re-install the firmware by clicking Support on your home page.
5. Click Firmware in the Downloads section and follow the online instructions to upgrade the firmware.
6. Once the firmware upgrade is complete, click Update My Remote.
7. Insert new batteries into the remote.
NOTE: Ensure the new batteries are all the same brand.
Hope these info will help you.
Posted on Sep 09, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 07, 2018 | Tablets & eReaders
Jun 29, 2017 | Cell Phones
Jun 10, 2017 | Computers & Internet
Apr 11, 2011 | Acer Computers & Internet
Mar 05, 2011 | Logitech Harmony 550 Remote Control
Apr 16, 2010 | Dell Dimension 4600 PC Desktop
Sep 24, 2009 | Logitech Harmony 550 Remote Control
Aug 29, 2009 | Logitech Harmony 550 Remote Control
Jan 12, 2013 | Logitech Harmony 890 LCD Remote Control
122 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: