Question about Kodak EASYSHARE M763 Digital Camera
No its not a cable or cord issue.
these are the steps that you need to do
1. unplug your camera from the computer
2. uninstall the Kodak Software from the add/remove programs or Programs and features in the control panel
NOTE: please make sure that you have the drivers/software or the disk for the EasyShare before uninstalling
if you dont have the disk with you, you can download the drivers here
3. restart the computer after uninstalling.
4. install the software using the disk if you have it or download the link provided above.
5. after installing the drivers restart the computer and after the restart plug in the camera and try to transfer the file to your PC
hope this help
Posted on Sep 09, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 29, 2011 | Pioneer ECS P4VMM2 V3.2A P4(478)/FSB...
May 19, 2011 | Computers & Internet
May 12, 2011 | Compaq Computers & Internet
Oct 21, 2009 | Brother MultiFunction Center MFC-440CN...
Jan 11, 2009 | Pinnacle Dazzle DVD Recorder
Jan 06, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite M115-S3094 Notebook
Nov 07, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook
Mar 12, 2008 | Lenovo 3000 V100 Notebook
Dec 04, 2007 | Canon PowerShot SD550 / IXUS 750 Digital...
Oct 05, 2009 | Kodak EASYSHARE M763 Digital Camera
May 13, 2009 | Kodak EASYSHARE M763 Digital Camera
160 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!