Question about Gateway 450ROG Notebook
1. Take the battery out of the laptop & try to turn on the laptop using power adapter only. If the computer turns on, then the battery is defective & needs to be replaced.
2. Make sure the power adapter is not defective. Test the output voltage of the power adapter using a voltmeter. Compare the voltmeter reading to the nominal value written on the adapter or the laptop.
3. If you have another processor which is compatible with your laptop's model, try swapping processors & test to see if the laptop will work.
5. The power button could be bad.
6. The motherboard could be defective & needs to be replaced.
Posted on Sep 19, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 15, 2015 | 2008 Dodge Charger
Oct 11, 2017 | 2001 Chrysler Town & Country
Mar 30, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Nov 17, 2012 | BMW Cars & Trucks
Jan 01, 2018 | 2002 Saturn Sl
Jul 01, 2017 | 2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Jun 27, 2011 | Fisher and Paykel GWL11 Top Load Washer
Jun 24, 2011 | 1998 Jeep Cherokee
Jun 03, 2011 | HP Compaq dx2000 Microtower PC Desktop
Feb 02, 2011 | 1995 Lincoln Town Car
Sep 16, 2017 | Gateway 450ROG Notebook
185 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: