Question about HP G60-120US Laptop
1. Take the battery out of the laptop & try to turn on the laptop using power adapter only. If the computer turns on, then the battery is defective & needs to be replaced.
2. Make sure the power adapter is not defective. Test the output voltage of the power adapter using a voltmeter. Compare the voltmeter reading to the nominal value written on the adapter or the laptop.
3. Make sure the DC jack is not loose or broken. A loose DC jack will need to be re-soldered. A broken one will need to be replaced.
4. If you have another processor which is compatible with your laptop's model, try swapping processors & test to see if the laptop will work.
5. The power button could be bad.
6. The motherboard could be defective & needs to be replaced.
Posted on Sep 19, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 28, 2014 | Dell Studio 1555 laptop
Sep 25, 2012 | HP Computers & Internet
Sep 27, 2017 | BMW Z3 Cars & Trucks
May 06, 2012 | 1981 Suzuki TS 185
Jul 22, 2011 | ASUS SDRW-08D1S-U USB 2.0 Slim External...
Jun 26, 2011 | Intermatic Malibu 300W Power Pack...
Sep 28, 2009 | Compaq Computers & Internet
Mar 10, 2007 | Acer Aspire 3000 Notebook
Apr 08, 2014 | HP G60-120US Laptop
197 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: