Question about Acer Aspire 5003WLMi Notebook
1. Take the battery out of the laptop & try to turn on the laptop using power adapter only. If the computer turns on, then the battery is defective & needs to be replaced.
2. Make sure the power adapter is not defective. Test the output voltage of the power adapter using a voltmeter. Compare the voltmeter reading to the nominal value written on the adapter or the laptop.
3. If you have another processor which is compatible with your laptop's model, try swapping processors & test to see if the laptop will work.
4. The power button could be bad.
5. The motherboard could be defective & needs to be replaced.
Posted on Sep 19, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 14, 2016 | Acer Aspire 3600 Laptop Charger...
Mar 03, 2014 | Acer Aspire 5050-3371 Notebook
Sep 30, 2013 | Acer Aspire 5930 Laptop Charger...
Mar 02, 2013 | Acer Aspire 5552-3691-24271 Laptop
Feb 28, 2011 | Acer Aspire 4720 Notebook
Feb 09, 2011 | Acer Aspire 5612 Laptop Charger...
Feb 28, 2010 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Feb 26, 2010 | Acer Aspire 3680 Laptop
Jul 27, 2009 | Apevia HQRP Replacement Laptop AC Adapter...
Jun 01, 2009 | Acer Aspire 3680 Laptop
Aug 12, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5003WLMi Notebook
64 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: