Question about HP Officejet 4355 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Leave Power Cord plugged in for now.
1. Disconnect any USB, Ethernet, or parallel cable
2. Press printer power button to turn off the printer
3. Wait 60 seconds.
4. Turn on printer by pressing power button
5. If the message is still displayed check to see what type of power cord your using. If it has a large rectangle power pack make sure the part number on the pack matches the number on the printer. ( if it doesn't match you need a new power pack)
(If you only have a cord continue step 6)
6. Disconnect the cable from the wall outlet and wait 1 minutes.
7. Reconnect the power and press power on the printer.
Watch to see if the same on/off problem is occuring.
If the printer remains ON you have too many devices using the one power board or surge protector.
If the printer turns off then the problem is the electrical socket
8. Move the printer to a power outlet it can use with no other devices connected.
If this doesn't fix the issue you will need the printer serviced with HP
Posted on Sep 09, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 04, 2010 | HP Officejet 4355 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 18, 2008 | HP Officejet 4355 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 14, 2008 | HP Officejet 4355 All-In-One InkJet...
215 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: