Question about Transcend 4GB JetFlash 110 USB 2.0 Flash Drive (TS4GJF110) Media
What do you mean by "couldn't access my files in my pen drive"? Does it keep asking you to format before you can view or open anything inside? Have tried to test it with CHKDSK to see whether it is healthy? How does CHKDSK say? CHKDSK is not available for RAW drives? OK! Honestly, about two weeks ago, my Toshiba flash drive also keeps asking me to format and cannot be accessed. However, when trying to test it with CHKDSK, it just says the CHKDSK is not available for RAW drives. Hence, in order not to make things worse, I do have searched such flash drive RAW file system issues and find RAW drive data recovery software is possible to take everything side back. So, I do not give up and try some of these tools found online. Luckily, I finally rescue most of my original drive files back.
Hence, if you are also interested, get one to take chances.
Posted on Nov 06, 2015
When the flash drive is damaged, we have to do is save the data. So, don't we fix the flash drive, before the data was saved. The characteristics of flash drive is broken:
1. RAW format, used space 0 bytes, free space 0 bytes, can not format (direct format failed, format from the Administrative Tools failed, the format with the HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool fails, etc), means there is damage to Partition Table. If the flash drive is still detected Pqi, Transcend, Kingston, etc, means the data can be saved. All you have to do is save the data. Once the data is saved, do the repair flash drive, see the Picture. Use the software to repair, according to brand flash drives.
2. When the flash drive is inserted, detected Generic flash drive - see the Picture, means there is damage to the Firmware. If there is damage to the firmware, data can't be saved. All you can do is fix the flash drive.
3. USB device not Recognize or flash drive is not detected, there is damage to hardware or cracked solder. If cracked solder, the data can be saved. But if there is damage to hardware, the data is more difficult to be saved.
To repair Transcend flash drive, you can use :
JetFlash Recovery Tool (Win 2000, XP SP2, Vista, Seven)
JetFlash OnLine Recovery (Win 2000 SP4 & Win XP SP2)
Posted on Sep 22, 2011
Files on a flash drive can be corrupted if it is not removed from the USB port properly.
Before removing the flash drive click on the Safely Remove Hardware icon and then click on the flash drive you want to remove and then remove the flash drive when the computer message says it is Safe to remove.
To restore the flash drive you need to format the flash drive, but you will lose the data stored on the flash drive.
If you need the data on the flash drive these WEB sites may help: -
Data and Digital Photo Recovery
Posted on Sep 09, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: problem with my pendrive
Don't worry. I had the same problem once. Just download this small software and format the usb with it. here is the link. Contact me again for more assistance. Thanks
Posted on Mar 31, 2008
1. try transcend drivers http://driverscollection.com/?file_cid=39278936334676929bc3679940f
2. Please find the utility which will help you to recover the trancsend Flash USB drives, if gone bad.
Find the utility @ http://www.esnips.com/web/USBfiles/
All you need is the Valid Serial No of the USB flash drive.
Refer the Link to find where the Serial No could be for your drive.
3.contact them for support :support email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on Aug 07, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 22, 2017 | Computers & Internet
Sep 24, 2010 | Electronics - Others
Sep 02, 2010 | Transcend Computers & Internet
Jun 24, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Mar 02, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 19, 2009 | Transcend (589307) Media
Aug 11, 2008 | Electronics - Others
Mar 31, 2008 | Transcend 4GB JetFlash 110 USB 2.0 Flash...
544 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: