Problem with Kohler Model 10433: Fort® Single-control Pullout Kitchen Sink Faucet Wi...

I have a Koiler A112.181M or 157-076-ST kitchen faucet. On the back there is a small hole and it is leaking.. What can I do to stop the leak( A small drip) Thank You Jeff

1 Solution

1 Solution

Robert Price

1 Found Helpful

If there is a hole on the spout itself then you should go ahead and replace th.e whole faucet. This will save you both time and money in the long run

  • Was This Helpful? Yes No

Add your solution

Full Name

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add


722 people viewed this problem

  • 1 person found this problem to be helpful.
  • 0 people are following this problem. Be the first!

Ask a Fixya Expert:

Please select a make, model, & year:

Top Kohler Faucets Experts

bryan farmer
  • Solutions: 95
  • Points: 188
  • Level: 2
  • Achievements: 1
D. Floyd Kolb
  • Solutions: 43501
  • Points: 101113
  • Level: 3
  • Achievements: 2
  • Solutions: 4183
  • Points: 16310
  • Level: 3
  • Achievements: 3
Expert Badge
Are you a Kohler Faucet Expert?

Answer questions and help others.

Loading... Loading...