Question about Computers & Internet
- unplug everything form the back of the computer: power cable, mouse, keyboard, monitor, network cable & speakers, printer, camera (all usb)
- hold down power button for 10 secs (power cycle)
- plug in power, keyboard, mouse, network & monitor.. BUT NOT printer yet
- it it turns on, you can reconnect all other devices
- if it doesnt turn on still, call manufacturer or bring it to repair shop.. possible motherboard problem
Posted on Sep 08, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 17, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
Jun 01, 2008 | Philips GoGear HDD6330 MP3 Player
Feb 03, 2008 | Apple iPod MP3 Player
Jan 01, 2008 | SanDisk 2GB Cruzer Micro SDCZ62048A10 Hard...
Dec 31, 2007 | Audiophase MDP-1 Personal MiniDisc Player
89 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: