Question about Acer Aspire 3000 Notebook
Try to uninstall the drivers for the video card and restart but before doing so please make sure that you have the video driver of your laptop
you can download it from here for XP
after the restart
extract the drivers and install after the installation restart the computer and change the resolution after the restart.
hope this help
Posted on Sep 08, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 20, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Jan 29, 2012 | Dell Inspiron Mini 10 10v 1010 1011 PP19S...
May 04, 2011 | Compaq Presario Notebook
Apr 13, 2011 | Sony VAIO PCG-K25 Notebook
Mar 01, 2011 | HP Computers & Internet
1. Make sure your computer is off.
2. Turn on computer then tap F8 repeatedly once per second. Similarly, Windows advanced options menu should be up on you screen.
3. use arrow keys to highlight "safe mode".
4. press enter twice.
5. log on to your user profile
6. you will get a window asking you to press "yes" or "no". CLICK the YES button.
7. perform the next steps below according to your windows version (operating system)
In Windows XP
Jan 16, 2011 | Acer X193W LCD Monitor
Oct 17, 2010 | HP Mini 1000 Netbook
Dec 31, 2009 | Samsung SyncMaster 740N 17" LCD Monitor
Jul 18, 2008 | HP Computers & Internet
Jun 27, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite A60 Notebook
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: