Question about Bulova Watch
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Please try these links
I dont know the model but you can find the instructins for similar to your model
Posted on Dec 25, 2008
If the watch has a Rhonda movement go to the above link for instructions.
Posted on Feb 03, 2009
If you have the Mossimo that is an analog and gisital andhas the four (4) buttons around the side, here is what I have:
Button near the number 10 = A
Button near the number 8 = B
Button near the number 2 = C
Button near the number 4 = D
Switch Control/Normal Readout:
A = E.L. Backlight
B = Mode
C = For Month Date and Day of Week
D = For Alram Time
1. In normal time readout, press B three times to get normal setting mode.
2. Press D once; Minute flashing, Press C to advance.
3. Press D once: Hour flashing, Press C to Advance (A on display = AM, P = PM)
4. Press D once: Date flashing. press C to advance.
5. Press D once: Month flashing, press C to advance.
6. Press D once: Day of Week flashing, press C to advance.
7, Press B once: Setting completes - returns to normal time readout.
Alarm Setting Times:
1. In noraml time readout press B twice, Alarm Time hour flashing, Press C to advance.
2. Press D once: Alarm Time minute flashing, Press C to advance.
3. Press B once:Setting Completed, returns to normal time readout.
1. In normal time readout, arm alarm by pressing C and D simultaneously. Alarm signal will appear.
2. In normal time readout disarm alram by pressing C and D simultaneously. Alarm signal will disappear.
The alarm will stop itself after 1 minute or can be silenced by pressing D or press C with snooze feature - will re-alarm in 5 minutes for the next hour.
1. In normal time readout, chime activated by pressing D and B simultaneously. All day flag appears.
2. In normal time readout, inactivate chime by pressing D and B simultaneously. All day flags disappears.
1. In normal time readout, press B once to get into 'Chrono" mode. Pressing C will start the counting.
Two Options for "Chrono" mose:
a. Durning coutning, pressing C will stop count and then press D to reset the mark.
b. During counting, pressing D will enter teh watch into laptime mode, meaning 1 portion of the count is registered on the display while the counting contiues until completed by pressing C, then D twice.
Posted on Apr 20, 2009
first, unscrew the stem lock. Then you can pull it out to the first "click". That is the "manual wind mode" if for some reason the auto-wind is not working due it has run all the way down. Pull it out again. That is the time set mode. The next "click" (pulling it out again) is the date set mode. Once you have them set, push the stem back in (past all clicks) and then re-screw the stem back to the lock position.
Posted on Aug 21, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 15, 2015 | Watches
Apr 12, 2015 | Watches
Jan 14, 2011 | ESQ 07301132 Aerodyne watch
Aug 18, 2010 | Casio ILLUMINATOR DUAL TIME MEN WATCH...
Aug 12, 2010 | Sector 700 2653700025 Watch
Aug 15, 2009 | Timex Ironman Triathlon 42 Lap Combo Dual...
Apr 30, 2009 | Seiko Watches
Sep 01, 2008 | Casio DW290 1V Classic Alarm Chronograph...
797 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: