Question about Audio Players & Recorders
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Hi, I have a Sonic
While the unit is in standby mode, press and hold MODE button on the top panel for 2 sec.
12H will show and flash on the display indicating that the clock is set to 12 hour format
Press TUNE/SKIP button to change to 24H if you like
Press the MODE button to confirm. The hour digit "12" will begin to flash. Press TUNE/SKIP to set hour, when done press MODE to confirm, it will then go to the minutes, set the minutes then press MODE to confirm and finish.
To set the alarm do the same as time except press ALARM1 or ALARM2
Hope this helps.
Hey, my Ipod touch doesn't charge, the guy at the shop said it should, but it doesn't. Does your ipod charge it's battery when connected
Posted on Nov 07, 2008
According to the instructions that we received with our clock. You should be able to get the Instruction manual from email@example.com. It is also supposed to be under the support section of the website www.dpi-global.com but I couldn't find such a link.
However the "Operational Support" insert has the following:
Setting the clock
1. With the unit powered off, press and hold the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button" for at least 4 seconds.
2. While holding the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button", press the "Hour" and "Minute Buttons" to adjust the hour and minute on the time.
3. When the correct time is selected, release the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button" to set the clock
Setting the Alarms
1. With the unit powered off, press and hold the "AL1" or "AL2" Button for at least 4 seconds.
NOTE: An alarm icon will begin to flash on the LCD display.
2. While holding the "AL1" or "AL2" Button, press the "Hour" and "Minute Buttons" to adjust the hour and minute on the alarm time.
3. When the correct time is selected, release the "AL1" or "AL2" Button to set the clock.
4. Press the "AL1" or "AL2" Button consecutively to switch alarm one and alarm two between sounding to a buzzer, the currently set radio station, or a docked iPod.
Posted on Nov 30, 2008
SOURCE: I can not figure out
1. With the dock station off (none of the functions are highlighted) press and holdthe Clock/display and/or Play/Pause button.
2. After holding for up to 5 seconds (still hold) press the hour or minute buttons to adjust th ehour and minute
3. Once you are done, release your the clock/display and/or play/pause button
Posted on Jan 05, 2009
You can acces a PDF file of the manual at the following site: http://timexaudio.com/media/uploads/product/files/T311IB57574_35.pdf
Posted on Mar 04, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 23, 2012 | Memorex 02169 Ipod iphone Mini Alarm Clock
Jun 17, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 22, 2011 | Memorex MI4019BLK Alarm Clock Clock Radio...
Dec 23, 2010 | Home
Jun 23, 2010 | Starlite Next Play Clock Radio with iPod...
Oct 19, 2009 | Jensen Audio Players & Recorders
Sep 11, 2009 | Starlite Next Play Clock Radio with iPod...
Mar 11, 2009 | Emerson Smartset Clock Radio
Nov 28, 2008 | Digital Products International Clok Smooth...
Nov 24, 2017 | The Audio Players & Recorders
204 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!