Question about Cell Phones
Using your phone's USB Connection as 'Memory Card' or Using Motorola Phone Tools.
1. Install the Motorola Phone tools to your PC.
2. Connect the USB cable to your phone and to your computer. Your computer will recognize your phone as a "Removable Disk" icon
3.On a PC, this icon can be found in the "My Computer" window under "Devices with Removable Storage".
4. Open the "Removable Disk" icon to access the memory card.
5. Drag and drop the desired files to the folder in your PC.
using Motorola Phone Tools
1. Connect the USB cable to your phone and to your computer.
2. click Transfer Pictures from the welcome screen
3. In the Mobile Phone View select the file/folder you want to copy.
4. click the arrow key to transfer the files from your device to PC and vice versa or you can simply drag and drop
hope this help
Posted on Sep 08, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 08, 2010 | Motorola Mobility RAZR2 v9 Cell Phone
Sep 09, 2010 | Motorola Mobility RAZR2 v9 Cell Phone
May 15, 2010 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Mar 29, 2010 | Motorola Mobility RAZR2 v9 Cell Phone
Aug 05, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR2 v9 Cell Phone
Jul 22, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR2 v9 Cell Phone
Apr 24, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3x Cellular Phone
Mar 31, 2009 | Motorola Mobility MOTORAZR2 V9 Cellular...
Apr 19, 2008 | Motorola Mobility MOTORAZR2 V9 Cellular...
90 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!