Question about Computers & Internet
You can download and reinstall the drivers for your audio card. you can check your device manager if the device is installed correctly or not.
* Click on the windows key (between the Ctrl and Alt Key) and the
* Pause Break key to open windows properties.
* Device manager would be on theleft side of the screen.
* Click on it then check the audio driver.
* You can right click on the audio driver then choose update driver.
Posted on Sep 08, 2010
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 17, 2014 | Sony VAIO VGN-SZ430N/B Notebook
Mar 15, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Apr 12, 2009 | Diamond Multimedia Stealth RADEON 9250,...
Apr 02, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with...
Sep 21, 2008 | HP Compaq Presario V2000 Notebook
Jul 02, 2008 | Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
Dec 14, 2007 | Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
Jan 19, 2018 | Netflix
59 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!