Question about DISH Network IR Remote Control
Hey brandonericm, sounds like the remote may need to be readdressed to the receiver. I can definitely help with that. Here are some steps to help you:
1. Access System Information from main TV.
2. Note the number on the bottom by Primary/Secondary Remote Address.
3. Hold SAT on TV2 remote until all lights on top come on.
4. Let go and while SAT is blinking enter a number between 1-15 and press #.
5. Press record 3 times and the number should change to the one you chose.
Posted on Jan 29, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 07, 2014 | Televison & Video
Apr 02, 2013 | Televison & Video
Mar 02, 2013 | Toshiba 42sl417 42 1080p Led Tv 42sl417u /...
Feb 25, 2011 | Element Televison & Video
Jan 22, 2010 | DISH Network ViP622 DVR DTV Receiver /...
May 11, 2009 | Emerson EWF2006 TV
Mar 03, 2008 | Logitech Harmony 880 LCD Remote Control
Nov 13, 2007 | Samsung DLP HL-P5663W 56" TV
Aug 31, 2007 | Televison & Video
1,121 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: