Question about Baby Lock Esante
Touch the screen and keep holding the finger on the screen, while turning the main power off and then back on at the same time, the screen should go in self calibration.
If that does not work, contact Baby Lock using this form (click) and ask the display calibration procedure for this module.
Posted on Sep 08, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 09, 2015 | Baby Lock Esante
1. Turn the power on while holding down the [Start/Stop], [Reverse stitch], and [Needle position] buttons.
2. Touch the positions marked with crosses (+) on the touch panel in order from 1 to 5.
• Setting is successful if a single beep sounds when "5" is pressed.
• An error has occurred if two beeps sound when "5" is pressed. Repeat from position 1 again.
3. Turn the power off and then on again. Check that the screen display matches the positions on the touch panel
May 17, 2015 | Baby Lock Esante
Mar 05, 2012 | Baby Lock Esante
Mar 04, 2012 | Baby Lock Esante
Jan 16, 2010 | Baby Lock Esante
Feb 28, 2009 | Baby Lock Esante
Nov 03, 2007 | Baby Lock Esante
256 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!