Question about Lexmark X4550 Multifunction Wireless Color Inkjet Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I thought I got all FOD out of my printer, till I turned it up side down.
Pencils apparently find the x2350 very comfortable.
Posted on Jan 22, 2008
SOURCE: LEXMARK X83
1. Turn the printer off and open the access cover.
2. Look for any obstructions in the paper path and remove them if necessary. (It is possible to move the carrier assembly with the power off.)
3. Turn the printer on, load some paper, and press the Form Feed button. (On the X83, press the Select button.)
4. Watch the paper as it feeds through and try to determine where the jam is occurring.
5. Check to see if all the rollers are turning.
If all the rollers are turning, there may be something in the feed path that you can't see. Go to step 6.
If not, there is probably a feed motor or a gear problem and the printer may require service.
6. If the paper is jamming under the carrier assembly, you may be able to fix it using the manual feed slot.
7. Turn the printer off.
8. Take a #10 envelope and feed it through the left side of the manual feed slot until it comes right through the printer to the back of the exit rollers.
9. Move it up and down first, and then slowly move it over to the right side. If something is stuck under the black guide plate, this may work it loose.
Posted on Mar 24, 2008
SOURCE: lexmark x83 paper feed problem
If your not qualified to do this I would not sugges you do it, tho here is a solution for you. See if its snapped in place instead of being bolted down. you can also access underneath the unit hope this helps.
Posted on Apr 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 03, 2015 | Lexmark X4550 Wireless All-in-One Photo...
Jan 10, 2010 | Lexmark X4550 Multifunction Wireless Color...
Apr 11, 2009 | Lexmark X4550 Multifunction Wireless Color...
Aug 28, 2008 | Lexmark X5150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 30, 2008 | Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 12, 2008 | Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 10, 2007 | Lexmark X83 All-In-One InkJet Printer
274 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: