Question about Tascam US-122 Sound Card
The Vista drivers work just fine for me on windows 7. To install them
however, I had to run the installer in compatibility mode (the installer
complains and quits if you don't).
For clarity, here are the exact steps I followed:
- Download the latest Vista drivers from http://www.tascam.com/products/us-122;9,15,68,19.html;
- Extract the .exe file from the package;
- Right click on the extracted exe file, select properties;
- Go to the compatibility tab, select "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" and in the dropdown box underneath select "Windows Vista (Service Pack 2)" (any Vista selection will probably work but this is the one that did it for me);
- Choose OK to save the settings
- Run the installer by double clicking on it and install as normal
You will have to unplug/shutdown the device before sleeping/shutting down windows or it may hang.
Hope this helps!
Posted on Sep 08, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 01, 2011 | Tascam US-122 USB Audio/MIDI Interface...
Jan 16, 2011 | Tascam US-122 Sound Card
Oct 03, 2010 | Tascam US-122 Sound Card
Sep 20, 2010 | Tascam US-122 USB Audio/MIDI Interface...
Sep 03, 2010 | Tascam US-122 Sound Card
Jun 24, 2010 | HP Pavilion zd8000 Notebook
Mar 03, 2009 | Tascam US122 Audio/MIDI Interface with...
Oct 24, 2008 | Tascam US-122 USB Audio/MIDI Interface...
Mar 02, 2008 | Tascam US-122 USB Audio/MIDI Interface...
138 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!