Question about Kitchen Ranges
There are different possibilities and here are some initial solutions that you may try to make your simcard work again.
1. Turn off your phone remove your simcard and battery from the phone. At 3 minutes interval return only the battery then turn it on. With an interval of 3 minutes again. Turn off and return your simcard then turn on again the phone.
2. This is the 2nd way, Remove your simcard from your phone. Use different phone. Insert simcard to the second phone. Turn in this phone and leave the simcard for about 5 minutes. After that return the simcard to your first phone, this will flash it.
3. Check if there is corrosion that build up from the surface contact of the simcard and or from the terminal pins of the phone. Remove this carefully by a precision flat screw.
4. Make sure that phone is properly charge and or the phone is not hanging because of low bat.
5. Try to use a different sim card from your phone. If it works and the first simcard don't, them its defective. Have it replace by your provider. Your provider offers replacement of simcard while retaining its own phone number. Its a quick transaction so do not worry about going to their service center.
Its a do-it-yourself solution so let me know which one works.
Please rate this solutions to help me keep going.
Thank you for using Fixya.
Posted on Sep 08, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 03, 2011 | Cycling
Mar 13, 2011 | Apple iPhone 3GS Black (16 GB)
Jul 10, 2010 | Cell Phones
Apr 05, 2010 | Motorola Mobility C168 Cellular Phone
Mar 04, 2010 | Nokia 3310 Cellular Phone
Oct 10, 2009 | Cell Phones
Apr 08, 2008 | Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!