Question about Kohler Memoirs Centerset Lavatory Faucet with Classic Design in Vibrant Bru

1 Answer

One of the handles on my Kohler faucet does not turn (at all). The model is very similar to the Kohler Memoirs centerset faucet I've noticed that the other bathroom faucet (dual sinks) is beginning to be a bit stiff in turning as well.

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.


    Uploaded 5 video answers.

  • Expert
  • 119 Answers

Removing the faucet stems and coating them( inside and out) with plumber's silicone lubricant should solve the problem. If the stem is too corroded, you may need to replace the stem.

Posted on Sep 08, 2010


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

How to fix a locked-up hot water handle?

Hello friend,
ALL of these taps (im english !!!) faucets ? have a LIFETIME guarantee. see

'To obtain warranty service, contact Kohler Co. either through your Dealer or Plumbing Contractor or calling 1-800-4-KOHLER or by writing: Kohler Co., Attn: Customer Service Department Kohler, Wisconsin 53044 U.S.A'

Worth a try !!! even if only to find out how to get them apart !!!!

Sep 14, 2014 | Kohler K-8211-4-CB Taboret Widespread...

1 Answer

How do you repair a leaky centerset Kohler forte fauset

That faucet has a lifetime warranty. Call Kohler (1-800-4-Kohler) and tell them you need a new cartridge for a K-10270 faucet.

May 01, 2014 | Kohler Forte Two Handle Centerset Lavatory...

1 Answer

Nut hot faucet

Hi Lee, CCW Lefty loosey, Righty tighty, LOL Have fun at it.

Sep 20, 2013 | Kohler K-10270-4-BV Forte Two Handle...

1 Answer

The cold-water handle on my Kohnler K-454-4S Memoirs Widespread Lavatory Faucet is dripping. Kohler sent me replacement cylinder GP77006-RP, but my handyman can't remove the handle without fear of...

He needs a handle puller. Once the screw is removed the handle puller has a long point on it that goes into where the screw was and then the outside of the handel puller clamps around the handle. You then turn the T part of the puller and up come the handle with no damage

Best of luck Rich

Sep 03, 2011 | Kohler K-454-4S Memoirs Widespread...

1 Answer

I have a 2 handle bath faucet and am trying to remove valve. Can't turn nut either way. Any recomendations to help loosen nut? Which way does the nut turn? The brass nut and stem are pretty green. Been...

righty tighty, lefty loosey. if its too tight for wrench youll need a deep socket wrench that will fit hats off to you. kohler makes a good faucet,if stem is shot you can find new ones at is also replaceble

Jan 26, 2011 | Kohler Forte Two Handle Centerset Lavatory...

1 Answer

Water leaks around the hot water handle when I turn on the water.

what valve do you have. most likely you will need to replace the cartridges

Jul 28, 2010 | Kohler Forte Two Handle Centerset Lavatory...

1 Answer

Hot water faucet has seized up.

the cartridge is either broken or seized up due to rust in the line. make sure you turn the water off to the faucet and disconnect the supply tube from the stop (valve). be carefull with the supply tube , you might have to replace it so have one handy. try to clear the tube. then run a little water out of the stop to see if you have water running to the faucet or if it is plugged with rust. then go to the top of the faucet and remove the handle so you can get to the cartridge. use soft jaw pliers to gently pull cartridge out. look at cartridge and see if the are any defects. if so you will have to replace it , take the cartridge to your nearest Ace Hardware, Home Depot, Lowes , or Menards and show them your cartridge and they will get you a new one. if it is a special order faucet call the manufacturer with model number and they will help you. when you reinstall new cartridge make sure you clear out any debris and use valve grease to lube up your new piece. reassemble and turn water back on.

hope this helps

Jul 06, 2009 | Kohler Memoirs Stately K-452-3S-CP Two...

1 Answer

Dripping faucet

Take a cloth and lay over the top of the stem so as not to damage it. With pliers, grasp the top of the stem and turn it a quarter turn counter clockwise. The stem should lift right out.

Mar 14, 2009 | Kohler Model 102704A: Fort® Centerset...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Kohler Memoirs Centerset Lavatory Faucet with Classic Design in Vibrant Bru Logo

1,232 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Kohler Plumbing Experts


Level 3 Expert

4340 Answers

Donni Steen

Level 3 Expert

659 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

16373 Answers

Are you a Kohler Plumbing Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides