Question about Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi You can try I think it is, but also try cleaning the heads that also will gave the same code
Canon i9900 waste tank reset
1) With the printer powered off, hold down the resume button and press the power button.
2) While holding down the power button, release the resume button and press the resume button twice in succession. Now release the power
button. The indicator will blink in green and remain lit in green.
3) Press resume 4 times (Green) for Waste ink counter reset.
4) Press the power button. The printer will switch itself off after performing the function.
1) Power off printer
2) Hold RESUME button then press and hold POWER. (The beeper MAY sound once, or may not depending on your model.)
3) Hold POWER and Release RESUME.
4) Press RESUME twice then release both POWER and RESUME buttons.
5) When the indicator lights steady, press RESUME 4 times (for the S900, 3 times for the 8200 apparently).
6) Press power to set data.
7) Print away!
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Jan 31, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 14, 2012 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 15, 2011 | Canon MP490 InkJet Printer
Sep 23, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP3600 Photo Printer
1. Turn Off
printer, cable power still plug in.
Stop/Reset button, don't release the button.
3. Press Power
button by holding without release and than release Stop/Reset Button.
Stop/Reset button two times (2x) now release the Power Button.
5. Wait until
service mode to zero (0).
6. Turn off
the Printer, cable power still plug in.
Stop/Reset button, don't release it.
8. Press Power
button don't release & than release Stop/Release button.
Stop/Reset button four times (4x), wait until service mode to "1"
10. Turn off
printer, and loose cable power, wait for one (1) minute.
11. Connect cable power, turn on printer again, now this printer ready to use.
Aug 23, 2011 | Canon MX300 Office All-In-One Printer
Mar 07, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP240 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 28, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP470 All-in-One Printer
Oct 01, 2009 | Canon S400 InkJet Printer
Sep 28, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
119 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!