Question about Xerox WorkCentre XD103F All-In-One Laser Printer
H4 means low fuser temperature.
Try first resetting the code.
Press in sequence: CLEAR, EXPOSURE MODE, CLEAR, EXPOSURE MODE.
When display goes blank enter 14 using the copy count numbers and press START button. Wait for the copier to restart does not turn off by itself , turn it Off and back on manually. If the H code comes back, then you may need to replace fuser unit. Fuser power supply must also be tested.
If the reset does not work contact Xerox at the number listed on manual.
Posted on Sep 08, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 27, 2015 | IBM Infoprint 1532 Laser Printer
Jan 19, 2011 | Whirlpool GEW9250 Electric Dryer
4-2. Service Inspection Mode
- Press the Delay Start + Normal + Power keys at the same time for two seconds to enter Service Inspection Mode.
- "ALL" is displayed for the first three (3) seconds and then "t1" is displayed.
- You can change the mode by pressing the Normal key. Each time the Normal key is pressed, the mode changes in the order of t1 ? t2 ? t3 ? t4 ? t5 ? t6 ? t7 ? t8.
- If you want to activate a mode while operating the dishwasher, the door must be closed (The Door switches are ON.)
- If an "oE", "LE" or "tE1" error occur, make sure to enter Service Inspection Mode after resolving it.
- Service Inspection Mode is described in the following table.
Mode Related parts Symptoms Note
Low Level Sensor
If you press the Delay Start key, water is drained for 45 seconds and then the water supply starts.
If the pulse count is more than 660, change the mode.
Make sure to change the mode when the pulse count is more than 660 in t1 mode.
t2 Circulation Motor A nozzle does not inject
1. Press the Delay Start key to start or stop the Circulation Motor.
2. If a low water level is detected, water is supplied again and the operation continues.
1. Press the Delay Start key to start or stop the heater and the circulation Motor.
2. If a low water level is sensed, water is supplied again and the operation continues.
3. The current temperature is shown on the display.
4. If the water temperature is more than 70?C, the Heater does not operate.
t4 Fan Motor The Fan Motor does not
operate. Press the Delay Start key to start or stop the Fan Motor.
t5 Drain Pump
Low Level Sensor 5E 1. Press the Delay Start key to start the 2 parts.
2. When draining is finished, "t5" is blinking on the Display LED.
t6 Low Level Sensor
When the Micro Switch
is turned on/off, there is
no change on the display
or a symbol other than
On/OFF is displayed.
1. MICRO SWITCH On
? The sensing state is displayed as 'On' on the 88 segment display.
2. MICRO SWITCH Off
? The sensing state is displayed as 'OFF' on the 88 segment display.
t7 Thermistor There is no change in the
water temperature. The current temperature is displayed.
Half Load Position of
1. If you press the Delay Start key, the parts operate just once.
2. There is no stop function.
3. While the Distributor Motor is operating, its sensing state is displayed as On/OFF on the 88 segment display.
4. When the Distributor Motor stops, the sensing state (On/OFF) of the Micro Switch is displayed.
If it has the power problem, you must check the FUSE first.
This dishwasher has the FUSE upon the Base. Refer to the 4-10 page.
Try these steps to solve your error there is no CE code listed in the manual
Dec 12, 2010 | Samsung DMR78AHS Builtin Dishwasher
Nov 10, 2009 | Sharp AL 1631 Copier
Dec 08, 2008 | Canon imagePROGRAF W8200 InkJet Printer
Oct 23, 2008 | Sharp Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 09, 2008 | Tally Matrix T2280 Printer
Nov 04, 2007 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 27, 2009 | Xerox WorkCentre XD103F All-In-One Laser...
104 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: