Question about Acer Computers & Internet
1. Take the battery out of the laptop & try to turn on the laptop using power adapter only. If the computer turns on, then the battery is defective & needs to be replaced.
2. Make sure the power adapter is not defective. Test the output voltage of the power adapter using a voltmeter. Compare the voltmeter reading to the nominal value written on the adapter or the laptop.
3. If you have another processor which is compatible with your laptop's model, try swapping processors & test to see if the laptop will work.
4. The power button could be bad.
5. The motherboard could be defective & needs to be replaced.
Posted on Sep 19, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 12, 2011 | Acer Computers & Internet
Mar 01, 2011 | Acer Aspire 6930-6771 Laptop
Nov 20, 2010 | Acer Aspire 6930-6771 Laptop
Oct 19, 2010 | Acer Aspire 6930-6771 Laptop
Jun 14, 2009 | Acer Aspire 6930-6771 Laptop
Feb 09, 2009 | Acer Aspire 6930-6771 Laptop
Jan 11, 2009 | Acer Aspire 6930-6771 Laptop
Jan 04, 2009 | Acer Aspire 6930-6771 Laptop
245 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: