Question about Computers & Internet
Restart the Machine and
- Press F8 before the windows logo.
- Choose Safe mode
- Login with your administrator account
- Go to Start> RUN> type CMD and press Ok
- In the command prompt type CHKDSK /p /F to fix the error on the disk
- Type Y to the question to run at the next Machine restart then Restart your Machine
Just leave the this to run
Posted on Sep 08, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 02, 2011 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop
Jan 12, 2011 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Notebook
Jan 10, 2011 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop
Oct 05, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop
Aug 01, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop
May 13, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Notebook
Jun 09, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Notebook
Mar 31, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Notebook
Feb 17, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Notebook
Jan 14, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop Jet Black
Jun 22, 2018 | The Computers & Internet
30 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!