Question about RIM Blackberry 8310 8320 8330 Curve 8100 8110 8120 8130 Pearl Car Charger / Veh
far as i know free unlock codes doesnot work properly.please donot use
wrong codes its damage your phone.i am saying this because my friend
lost his phone by this.i know the site from where you get your unlock
code.its not free but it as much cheap as free.click here to get your unlock code.
hope this helps..
Posted on Oct 26, 2010
It's a guide on how to unlock your BlackBerry :
1. Insert any sim card
2. Turn off all of the wireless connections
3. Go to Options
4. Select Advanced Options
5. Select SIM Card
6. Hit menu select show keyboard (if your BlackBerry have touchscreen)
7. Type MEPD or MEPPD ( you will not be able to see what you are typing )
8. Type MEP2 or MEPP2 ( you will not be able to see what you are typing )
9. Now the phone will prompt you to enter network mep code
10. Go to BlackBerryMEP.COM and get your Unlock Code .
11. Enter the unlock code ( you should see "code accepted" )
12. Restart your BlackBerry .
Posted on Sep 08, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 25, 2014 | RIM Blackberry 8310 8320 8330 Curve 8100...
Apr 20, 2011 | AT&T Lands Phones
Apr 20, 2011 | Samsung Messager Touch R630 Plastic case -...
Mar 17, 2011 | AT&T Blackberry Curve 8300 Smartphone
Oct 28, 2010 | Lands Phones
Oct 15, 2010 | RIM Blackberry Curve 8520
Mar 14, 2010 | AT&T Blackberry Curve 8300 Smartphone
Feb 07, 2010 | AT&T BlackBerry Curve 8310 Cell Phone -...
100 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: