Question about Panasonic Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: code for universal remote rm-810
the manufacturer's website is www.chunghop.com/en
The RM-810 Remote is listed under combination remotes, easy to find if you look. There is a Zip file of the original documentation you can download, or if you look for the link on the main page it gives you directions on ow to program your remote.
It may take some time to understand, but its in chinese or korean or something, so have a little patience.
Have had this remote for a few years. It is very good, except make sure you dont press the set button by accident when pointing it at the tv. You may risk un-programming the remote and have to go looking all over again for the codes.
I hope this is helpful, and good luck with it!!!
Posted on Sep 05, 2008
SOURCE: universal remote code
I just bought one of those remotes to use on a Magnavox VCR because the buttons on the original remote are difficult to read (grey numbers on grey buttons).
The TV codes for Panasonic are: 0171, 0148, 0054, 0170, 0062, 0374, 0381, 0437, 0950, 0003, 0070. Good luck.
I had no luck with any of the codes given, so I tried the "Programming with Code Search" method and it worked.
1. Turn ON the device manually.
2. Press and hold the "P" button until the red light stays on.
3. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, VCR, etc.) The red light blinks, then stays lit.
4. Press Channel Up button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the channel changes. (If you accidentally overshoot, press Channel Down to backtrack.)
5. Press and release the Enter button to set the code. (Mine doesn't have an "Enter" button, only an "ENT" button the left of the "0" and that didn't work, but I found the "M" button in the middle worked.)
Posted on Dec 27, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 12, 2016 | Universal Televison & Video
Feb 07, 2016 | Sanyo HT32546 TV
Jan 25, 2016 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Oct 23, 2015 | Panasonic Light Tower Vcr/tv/cable Program...
May 09, 2015 | Universal Televison & Video
Nov 09, 2014 | Televison & Video
Mar 15, 2010 | Panasonic Televison & Video
1,212 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: